Thursday, November 6, 2008

Now that I have started with the blog, I decided to put down a few thoughts. Lots of things going on in the world. We, in this country (though I am yet to be part of that process), elected a black President, the first black President. The man has good oratorical skills, and probably good intentions to make a difference. However, he has a daunting task ahead of him. Good luck to him in turning things around.
Meanwhile, we are getting to that time of the year that I really enjoy. The weather is getting very pleasant. The stores are gearing up for the Holiday Season. There's something nice in the air this time of the year. I do hope all the economic woes do not dampen the spirit of the season, though it seems highly unlikely that the effect will not be seen.
My brush with Applied Behavior Analysis for the kiddo did not turn out too well, and I have asked that further sessions be deferred till the Spring of next year. Why ask for trouble when it is relatively smooth sailing right now....
My jewelery making is making some progress, I just need to find a few people who think it is worth buying..... (fingers crossed). I met a nice lady at Michael's today who had some great tips. I also got a 'half off' coupon for next week that I will put to good use.
Suddenly, I find time a precious commodity. It is fun when it is like that, rather than having lots of it on hand.

1 comment:

  1. Yo!
    Nothing quite like a 'half off' is there? :P
    And I envy you for the weather. It's getting awfully chilly here!
    :(

    ReplyDelete